What is a Compilation Engagement?
This type of engagement involves the preparation of financial statements. Included with the financial statements is a report that is called a “Notice to Reader” stating that the financial statements are unaudited, and that there is no assurance provided by the CPA that the amounts are free from material misstatements. The CPA simply compiles the financial statements with information provided by the client, or the client’s bookkeeper.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get to my Secure Portal ?
- Why do I need an Accountant?
- What is an Audit Engagement?
- What is a Review Engagement?
- Do you do personal taxes?